TYPES OF POULTRY
BENEFITS OF CHICKEN
Helps build muscles
High in protein, making it great for building muscles.
Keeps your bones healthy
Rich in phosphorus and calcium, that helps keeps bones strong.
Contains tryptophan and Vitamin B5, that can have a calming effect on the body.
Reduces PMS symptoms
Magnesium helps PMS symptoms.
Helps boost testosterone levels
Helps regulate testosterone levels and boost sperm production.
Chicken soup is an old remedy for help heal colds.
Promotes heart health
Rich in vitamin B6 that helps in heart health.
BENEFITS OF DUCK
Helps to protect cells from free radicals.
Good source of iron that helps the formation of hemoglobin in red blood cells.
Zinc and seleniun improves immunity.
Physical and Mental Health
Copper is a essential trace mineral that is needed for physical and mental health.
Improves mineral density.
Vitamin B helps to metabolize fatty acids and amino acids.
Healthy skin and Hair
High in Riboflavin and Niacin which helps with good skin.
BENEFITS OF EMU
- 98% fat-free
- High in iron and protein
- Contains zinc, vitamin b12
BENEFITS OF GOOSE
• high in protein,
• low fat and low cholesterol
• calcium , phosphorus
• Contains potassium, sodium , trace elements
• contains essential amino acids for growth and development of the human body.
• low in fat, high content of unsaturated fatty acids, linolenic acid.
• fat has a very low melting point.
BENEFITS OF GROUSE
• Grouse is highly regarded as the ‘King of Gamebirds’
• Lean and nutritious meat
• low fat, high protein, high in iron and calcium.
BENEFITS OF GUINEA
• Rich source of calcium, magnesium and iron
• high in protein
• Healthier choice as it has low cholesterol as well as low-fat content, and the fat content present in it is three times less than that present in beef.
BENEFITS OF OSTRICH
- Good part of healthy diet
- raised without antibiotics or growth hormones.
- low in fat
- low in cholesterol, fat, and calories.
- best prepared grilled/ pan fried.
- healthy alternative to beef.
- high in iron, protein and Vitamin C.
- The fat is monounsaturated, which lowers LDL cholesterol.
BENEFITS OF PHEASANT
• healthy protein
• B vitamin and potassium
• high iron
BENEFITS OF QUAIL
• sweet/delicate white meat
• Low fat and low cholesterol
• Rich in B complex, folate and vitamin E and K
• low cholesterol
BENEFITS OF TURKEY
• low calories and low fat
• contains selenium
• Processed turkey is high in sodium
• needs cooked until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit
• high omega-3