WHAT IS ACUPUNCTURE ?
Acupuncture Therapy can be traced back at least 2,500 years. The general theory of acupuncture is based on the premise that there are patterns of energy flow (Qi) through the body that are essential for health. When the energy flow is disrupted, disease is the outcome. Acupuncture points employs penetration of the skin by thin metallic needles, which are manipulated manually or by electrical stimulation.The most widely known of the four major branches of Chinese medicine in the West is acupuncture. Acupuncture is the most widely used alternative treatment method in the growing field of complimentary health care in the West.
BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE
1. Improved Health and Quality of Life
2. Stress Reduction
3. Pain Reduction
4. Improved and Faster Recovery from Injury, Illness and Surgery
5. Emotional Balance
6. Respiratory Health
8. Strengthening Your Immune System
9. Premenstrual (PMS) and Menopausal Symptom Relief
10. Reduction of Side Effects of Chemo and Radiation Therapies